with Eve & Rener Gracie
October 1-2, 2021 (Friday & Saturday)
9-hour Training Schedule
Session 1: Friday, October 1 - 6pm to 9pm
Session 2: Saturday, October 2 - 9am to 1pm
- Lunch Break -
Session 3: Saturday, October 2 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- No experience necessary.
- Ages 12 and up (under 18 require an adult companion).
- Attendees welcome from anywhere in the United States.
- Wear comfortable workout attire. You will be barefoot on the mats (socks are optional)
- Normal cost would be over $300 but Uintah County Sheriffs Office is sponsoring the event so that each participant only needs to pay $50 for the entire event!
- Space is limited, so you must pre-register.
- If you have any trouble registering, please contact 435-789-2511
- Event is being held at Western Park in Vernal 302 East 200 South
About the Instructors
Rener and Eve Gracie are members of the family that founded Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and are widely regarded as two of the top self-defense experts in the world. They're favorite courses to teach are those that are designed for students with no previous experience which is why they were chosen by the Uintah County Sheriffs Office to lead this exciting 2-day seminar.