Royal Rabbit Medieval Afternoon
Join us on 08/27/2022
Royal Rabbit Medieval Afternoon Event Description
YOU ARE INVITED!!
Lords and Ladies come hither and make merry at beautiful Royal Rabbit Vineyards.
On August 27, 2022 Baron Godai and Baroness Wanda of Bright Hills and King Damien and Queen Tara of the Kingdom of Acre will jointly host a festival on the shared border of their 2 lands.
Renowned Minstrels Steven Haug and Master Richard Wyn will perform ballads that inspire and tavern songs that amuse. Ladye Kalayla and her troupe will perform exotic dances from the East.
There will be feats of great fighting prowess in armored combat. Archers will defeat a foes in the field, in castle walls and on a tower. Those with Mighty Arms and Hearts will toss Cabers.
The following local artisans and craftspeople selling a wide variety of crafts people.
- Food By Fire – Caterer specializing it barbeque & outdoor faire
- Creative Concoctions – whole leaf herbal tea, herbal oils & soap body butters.
- Peaceful Glen – Tarot readings & hand analysis.
- Wonder Fairy Boutique – Fairy Lanterns, lights, gardens, jewelry, ornaments & more
- Witches Brew – Handmade vegan & cruelty-free bath & body products.
- Rara The Dancing Painter– Paintings, candles, crowns, jewelry, belly dance wear & more!
- Resilient Crystals – Crystals and precious stones polished and rough, jewelry, dragons.
- Urban Upcyclers - Flowered hairpieces, jewelry, velvet princess crowns Masks
- The Horny Viking – Norse themed leather goods.
- Donna’s Decollage – polymer clay plant monsters, gnomes, journals.
- Caelleigh Designs – beautiful hand crafted paddles.
- KrakenMaille - chainmaille jewelry, apparel, and artwork.
- Chaos Creations - Leather Masks, Floral Hair & Head Pieces, Chimes, Suncatchers & More.
Join us on August 27, 2022 from 11 am to 5 pm
at Royal Rabbit Vineyards, 1090 Jordan Sawmill Rd, Parkton, MD. So bring a chair or blanket and enjoy a day in another time! Cool off in our misting pavilion.
For driving directions visit us at www.royalrabbitvineyards.com.
Tickets can be purchased here. Just click on the blue Register button on this page. Includes wine tasting for those over 21 or unfermented wine juice for those under 21 or that prefer not to drink wine.
Early Bird 6/17-7/07 $15
Pre-Registration 7/08-8/20 $19
General Admission 8/21-8/27 $25
Get ready for the Royal Rabbit Medieval Afternoon
- Location: Parkton, MD 21120
- Event Date: 2022/08/27 11:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- Early bird