CALL TO CAUCUS
A complimentary breakfast will be served at 09:00am. The County Party Caucus will commence at 10:00am for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To receive annual reports from the secretary, treasurer, treasurer audit, and other committees.
2. To hear candidate speeches and vote to endorse local candidates.
3. To disseminate the call to Caucus for the 3rd and 7th congressional districts, and the call to state convention.
4. To elect delegates and alternate delegates to the Third and Seventh Congressional District Caucuses and to the State Convention.
5. To elect County Party Officers for Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, & Executive Board (1 Executive Committee seat for every 20 members) for the 2021-2022 term.
6. To amend our county party constitution and bylaws to allow the meetings of the executive board, membership, and caucuses to be conducted via electronic means.
7. To approve county party resolutions for 2021.
8. To perform any other business that may arise subsequent to the publication of this notice.
William J. Laurent, Chairman
Republican Party of Jackson County, WI
Contributions to the Republican Party of Jackson County are not tax deductible.