HARTZ Physical Therapy Spring Swing
Join us on 05/12/2023(event date estimated)
HARTZ Physical Therapy Spring Swing Event Description
The Second Annual HARTZ Physical Therapy Spring Swing Charity Golf Tournament will be held Friday May 12th @ 1 PM at Crossgates Golf Club in Millersville PA. The course is located in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere just minutes from downtown Lancaster. Superb course conditions facilitate a great golfing experience for individuals of all skill levels.
Entry fees for the event are $380 per foursome ($95 per person). Registration is limited to 32 teams of four.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Get $40 off a foursome registration for all teams who register in March! Register now to take advantage of the savings!
Registration includes a boxed lunch and refreshments, one-of-a-kind branded giveaways as well as cash prizes for top finishers! Event check-in will be held from 12:15-12:45 PM with tee off happening at 1PM. Golf Course driving range will be available to all event registrants, included in team pricing. The tournament will be a shotgun format.
Prizes will be awarded for Longest Drive, Straight Drive and Closest to the Pin as well as the overall winning team.
For more information, please go to www.hartzpt.com/spring-swing/ or email event directors Kevin email@example.com or Daulton firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants are required to adhere to all rules and regulations of Crossgates Golf Club. A full list can be found on their website or in the golf shop.
1. Shoes with soft rubber soles (sneakers) or Soft spikes are always required. No metal spikes are permitted. Boots of any kind are also not permitted. Men’s shirts must have sleeves and no cut off or ripped apparel permitted.
2. All food and beverages must be purchased from Crossgates Golf Club and/or the restaurant at Crossgates unless otherwise agreed upon in advance. Food and beverages (beer, wine, etc.) not purchased through Crossgates or the restaurant at Crossgates will be confiscated per PA Liquor Control Board Laws.
3. All golfers must obey course signage including cart path directional signs; out-of-bounds markings, water hazard markings, as well as red-and-yellow hazard markings in addition to any other posted signs or announcements the day of the event.
4. All golfers must obey Private Property signs. Any golf ball that is found on private property is automatically out-of-bounds. Playing the shot from inside someone else’s property is trespassing and as such illegal. Any damage caused to adjoining properties is the individuals or groups responsibility.
5. For the safety of everyone, Crossgates does not allow spectator carts. Volunteer carts are available upon request. All cart operators MUST be 18 years old and are responsible for any damage caused.
6. Groups must keep up the Pace of Play. 5 hours is the maximum time to complete the round
- Location: Millersville, PA 17551
- Event Date: 2023/05/12 01:00:00 PM (Friday)
- Golf Team = 4