Difficult Conversations- The Art and Science of Working Together
Join us on 01/25/2022
Difficult Conversations- The Art and Science of Working Together Event Description
The Art and Science of Working Together
**Lunch & Book included**
Based on a successful workshop that has engaged diverse audiences around the country, Difficult Conversations: The Art and Science of Working Together explores a powerful set of research-based principles and strategies that will allow you to engage in meaningful dialogue with anyone. Unleash your natural capacity for compassion, collaboration, and creativity, and help create a nation—and a world—that works
Shasta County Citizens Advocating Respect (SCCAR), the League of Women Voters of the Redding Area and the American Association of University Women will present a workshop by Kern Beare called “Difficult Conversations: The Art and Science of Working Together”. The workshop will be held on January 25, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the McConnell Foundation. Registration will be required and information on registration will be available at the beginning of January.
Some of the outcomes you can expect from the workshop:
- You’ll have a deeper understanding of the personal dynamics that turn conversations into conflicts.
- You’ll learn how one critical shift in perspective can turn a negative interaction into a creative and constructive engagement.
- You’ll experience how your personal story can be a tool to both build bridges and burn them.
- You’ll learn how to look "beyond" your personal story to access your innate capacity for connection, creativity and collaboration.
- Location: Redding, CA 96003
- Event Date: 2022/01/25 09:00:00 AM (Tuesday)