Please note a few important things:
1. Registration and payment is available online only.
2. Entrance: Use the lower level entrance off of Chetlain Lane (by gym) to access art wing. Pottery room is at the end of the art wing hallway.
3. Symptom checks: Student’s and staff’s temperature will be taken at Pottery Room door and hand sanitizer will be issued before entering the room. Persons with a fever of 100° or more will not be admitted. Persons who display signs of illness must not enter the facility. Persons who get ill during the class must go home.
4. Masks are required: All students are required to bring their own mask and must wear before entering the building. All staff will be wearing a mask and/or face shield at all times.
5. Social distancing: There will only be 6 students per class. We will be using best social distancing practices throughout the class.
6. Sanitizing: The room will be cleaned thoroughly in accordance to CDC and IDPH guidelines. Hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer will be used before students touch shared items.
7. Snack time: Please bring a drink and snack for your child.
The student’s safety as well as our staff’s safety is very important to us. We will be conducting classes cautiously, responsibly and according to CDC and IDPH guidelines.
We know you may have questions and we are here to answer them for you.
Liz Larson, Art Director
ARC office 777-2248
WAIVER: I, the undersigned participant (and my parent or guardian if I am younger than 18 years of age), intending to be legally bound, do hereby forever release and waive any and all rights, claims, and actions for damages that we, our heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns may have, or that may hereafter accrue against any and all persons, organizations, and other entities associated with the event, including, but not limited to Stride Events, sponsors, affiliates, volunteers, Youth Introduction to Throwing, and individual Youth Introduction to Throwing organizers, arising out of or in connection with my involvement before, during, or after the event.
I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event and I assume the risks involved in this activity. I further attest that I will be mindful of hazards around the event, and hold said sponsors and organizers blameless in any harm that may happen.
I also acknowledge understanding that the charge to my card will show up as Stride Events I acknowledge that the online processing fees and charitable donations are non-refundable. I also acknowledge that any charitable donations will have 4.97% withheld from the donation to pay credit card and administrative costs.
Stride Events shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loses. Stride Events does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in, or provided in conjunction with the http://www.strideevents.com website. Stride Events is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies, or for the results obtained from this information.
Stride Events facilitates registration for various events, some of which allow participants under the age of thirteen (13). We require a submission of birth date for all registration entries. For children under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required.
You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, USA, will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and Waiver. You irrevocably consent that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Stride Events relating to this Agreement and Waiver resides in the courts of Utah, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Utah in conjunction with any such dispute including any claim involving Stride Events .