June Jam Camping Rules – Do’s and Dont’s
Check-in/Set-Up times are as follows: Friday, June 10th - 8 am 5 pm.- Saturday, June 11th – 7 am-10 am. Check/Register at the Main Gate.
- Check-Out is Sunday, June 12th Everyone must be gone by 3 pm on Sunday, June 12th.
- Every person camping must purchase a $30 Camping ticket that is good for the weekend.
- No VEHICLE PARKING INSIDE THE GATE. (These are designated areas only.) Motorcycles can be parked at your campsite. You may drive in to set up, but parking will be outside the gate. (1 vehicle per campsite) All vehicles need to be outside the fence by 5 pm on Friday the 10th or 9 am on Saturday the 11th before the gates open. You may come and go as you please through the main gate, just show the attendees your armband.
- The camping/vendor/bike entrance (to set up) will be the lower gate, nearest The Apartments/I85. Just look for the sign that says Camping/Vendor/Bike Entrance. Aftershow hours, we will lock the lower gate and you can enter and exit through the main gate where we will have a security officer.
- Grilling will be allowed ONLY during non-show hours. When the gates are open to visitors no grilling will be allowed. We have LOTS of food vendors available during show hours so please support them.
- Coolers will be allowed, but Alcoholic Beverages, other than sponsor products (Miller Light-Coors) need to be in a plain cup or covered with a koozie. If you are seen with a beverage other than what is being sold you will be told to pour it into a plain cup or cover the can.
- Individual campfires will not be allowed. We will have a designated campfire area that all campers are invited to share.
- The camping armband MUST be displayed all weekend. If not in your possession you will be asked to purchase a day ticket
- There will be a security officer on duty all night
- Camping Spots will be assigned at the discretion of management
- Quiet Run Generators, such as the Honda and Predator 2000 Series, will be allowed in the camping areas
- ABSOLUTELY NO TENTS OR POP-UPS IN THE FULL HOOK UP SPACES
- NO MOTORCYCLES RUNNING AFTER 11 PM – THE RESIDENTS IN THE APARTMENTS WILL CALL THE POLICE IF THIS IS NOT ADHERED TO
- NO WEAPONS
- NO Golf Carts - ATVs – Side by Sides
- NO PETS WITHOUT EXPRESSED, WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE MANAGEMENT
WAIVER: I, the undersigned participant (and my parent or guardian if I am younger than 18 years of age), intending to be legally bound, do hereby forever release and waive any and all rights, claims, and actions for damages that we, our heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns may have, or that may hereafter accrue against any and all persons, organizations, and other entities associated with the event, including, but not limited to Stride Events, sponsors, affiliates, volunteers, June Jam Bike Rally, and individual June Jam Bike Rally organizers, arising out of or in connection with my involvement before, during, or after the event.
I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event and I assume the risks involved in this activity. I further attest that I will be mindful of hazards around the event, and hold said sponsors and organizers blameless in any harm that may happen.
I also acknowledge understanding that the charge to my card will show up as Stride Events I acknowledge that the online processing fees and charitable donations are non-refundable. I also acknowledge that any charitable donations will have 4.97% withheld from the donation to pay credit card and administrative costs.
Stride Events shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loses. Stride Events does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in, or provided in conjunction with the http://www.strideevents.com website. Stride Events is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies, or for the results obtained from this information.
Stride Events facilitates registration for various events, some of which allow participants under the age of thirteen (13). We require a submission of birth date for all registration entries. For children under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required.
You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, USA, will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and Waiver. You irrevocably consent that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Stride Events relating to this Agreement and Waiver resides in the courts of Utah, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Utah in conjunction with any such dispute including any claim involving Stride Events .